 Trains / 9781
9780  |  9782
Subject:
Town building contest voting - possible problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 02:38:29 GMT

Unfortunately, it looks as if someone is stuffing the voting already.

Would people who have already voted, email me and say how they voted,
especially in the Fire Apparatus, Small Buildings, and Best Use of Color
categories, to give me a bit of a check on this? And those who have not,
hold off for a while till I get this sorted out. I don't wanna have to do
this by hand, but if I have to I will...

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/