 Town / 2443
Re: contest voting mechanism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:02:48 GMT

Amy Hughes wrote in message ...
For future contests, or for this one, if Kevin decides to restart the • voting, I
volunteer to write and host a voting system that would...

I think a common, as un-spoofable as possible, voting system that we could
all use for contests would be great. It'll take some discussion of required
features etc though, before starting.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1