 Town / 2434
Re: Town building contest voting - possible problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:

This is going to come up over and over again. What we need is a
voting/rating system built into LUGNET :-)  Todd, any chance of adapting the
message or set-rating systems for this kind of use?

Now thats a pretty good idea.  I don't know how much work it would be but it
would be a good idea if it isn't to much work.  Plus it would make it easier to
minimize ballot stuffing.

Of course then you'd have to be a Lugnet member to participate in any votes.
But I agree it is a nifty idea.

Adrian