 Trains / 8669
Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:17:04 GMT

Wow. Very beautiful. Hope to see some close-up pics soon. I'm very interested
in how you attached the 4.5 curve track to the rest of the structure. Do they
pop off if the bridge gets bumped, or did you come up with a clever solution?

Are those Technic beams around the top edges of the two towers? If so, I'm
chuckling at the fact that the only visible Technic beams are purely
decorative. It's just so opposite to most LEGO bridge designs. <grin>

Great work! This is one for my "models I'd like to copy if/when I ever get the
pieces for it" scrapbook. Really, really nice.

Rick Clark

Arne Hackstein wrote:

Hi Train Fans,
I am a Lego Fan from Germany, but I like US Trains. So I have build a model
from the Hell Gate Bridge near New York. Please look at:
http://members.aol.com/chaot35/private/hellg1.jpg
and
http://members.aol.com/chaot35/private/hellg2.jpg

Greetings