 Trains / 8656
Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Chapple writes:

As for arches, James Trobaugh's and Reinhard "Ben" Beneke's bridges
would (I think) be classified as truss bridges.  Albiet in Ben's case
the thing is so huge it looks like an arch.  All those beams cause
keyboard drool ya'know

I'm not referring to his blue rail bridge, I mean that huge huge suspension
arch he built. C'mon Ben, post another link.

(last few UK hours)

++Lar