 Trains / 8617
Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:39:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Arne Hackstein writes:

http://members.aol.com/chaot35/private/hellg1.jpg
and
http://members.aol.com/chaot35/private/hellg2.jpg

Great model Arne!

Do you have the chance to come along after x-mas and join our train event in
Braunschweig? I would love to see the bridge in real.

BTW: Does anybody know something about this guy or has seen these pictures
before? It's a great bridge construction I just found by chance.

ftp://ftp.jeffk.com/pub/jeffk/LEGO/Adrian/Spiral.jpg

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: my bridges:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/bridges/bridges.html