 Trains / 8657
Re: End of 9V train line?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:05:18 GMT

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message
news:G5AGqn.IpD@lugnet.com...
Sure I would like a DCC too, but the question is - is LEGO building a DCC
for children - they are the goal of  Lego I belive?

If TLC can create a language for children powerful enough to control Technic
robots, I'm confident they can also make a similar type for trains. Also if
they follow the same policy as with Mindstorms and provide us with a SDK
too, I'm sure people will create a adult LEGO Train contolling environment.
But first we'll have to wait and see IF we're getting DCC ...

-Frank