 Trains / 8562
Re: End of 9V train line?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:06:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

I've been just at Germans probably best online Lego® shop www.reimann.de .
They have already some of the 2001s sets for sale, but I was really shocked,
when I found out, that 9V points and crossings are discontinued in 2001!

Does that mean we have to buy them at doubled prices from S@H now, or even
worse: will 9V train line die as assumed by some people here around before?

I _don't think_ it will die.  There is some very favorable evidence (stand up
you six apostles of Lego trains...) that we may get some of what you mocked up.
(at least, I am hoping)

As well, now that S@H has instituted delivery in Germany, it is likely that
they are doing what the did here, and discontinuing supplies to all but
selected retail outlets of track.  (you used to be able to get track at TRU
here, but not since '96 or so...which is a shame, I would buy more if I didn't
have to order it)

James