 Trains / 8707
Re: End of 9V train line?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:48:52 GMT

But I believe the RCX-story is the reason why Lego has problems now, in
Austria the RCX-sets are sold very good, but they are not used by the
children, but by theire parents!
So it could imagine that the target-group of people are adults in this case
too.

Maybe Lego should think about targeting adults as well :-) But then with all
consequents and respects ...

Michael

Frank Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G5ApCE.C34@lugnet.com...

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message
Sure I would like a DCC too, but the question is - is LEGO building a • DCC
for children - they are the goal of  Lego I belive?

If TLC can create a language for children powerful enough to control • Technic
robots, I'm confident they can also make a similar type for trains. Also • if
they follow the same policy as with Mindstorms and provide us with a SDK
too, I'm sure people will create a adult LEGO Train contolling • environment.
But first we'll have to wait and see IF we're getting DCC ...

-Frank