 Trains / 8628
Re: End of 9V train line?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:47:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Frank,

Thanks for your input on this. It seems that a new transformer could be the
"backbone" of an expanded 9-volt line with automated everything...

Bryan

Well, what I want to see is DCC with automated everything.  That would be
the holy grail IMHO.  I would gladly buy all new motors, points,
transformer(s), etc to convert them over to DCC.

Steve Martin
martinsa@mail.com