 Trains / 8571
Re: End of 9V train line?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:41:20 GMT

Bryan Kinkel <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message
news:G548Cq.3GK@lugnet.com...
"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message
news:G5482z.2Lr@lugnet.com...

Maybe the points and crossings are discontinued to make room for automated
versions?

That would not make sence. If they will have automated  points, then they
will _most ptobably_ also have manual.
But maybe another version? I remember reading about Matthew's (traindepot)
idea about another point set with more parts (more possibilities)

Sonnich