 Trains / 8596
Re: End of 9V train line?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:21:19 GMT

Frank,

Thanks for your input on this. It seems that a new transformer could be the
"backbone" of an expanded 9-volt line with automated everything...

Bryan

"Frank Buiting" <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message
In one way this is good news. A new transformer means that trains will
continue in one form or another.
My guess is that the 'new' transformer will include some expansion port • like
the grey 12V transformer. This matches with other rumours I have heard • about
remote controlled signals.