 Trains / 8597
Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:04:37 GMT

Bob,
These instructions are great. Thanks for sharing.  I plan to print them out
on quality paper and make into a nice, custom booklet for my own reference.

Bryan

"Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message
I have placed a first draft of my F40PH instructions on Brickself at
I say first draft because when I checked the files this morning from work
(shh!) they are much darker than they appeared on my home PC last night
(gamma correction not set correctly?).  It is hard to see the black • peices.
I also found a few other areas that need improvement.  With that said, I
would like to hear any comments you may have about the model an/or the
instructions.

Thanks,

Bob Hayes

http://members.aol.com/bobhayes1/blp.htm
"Very proud to have been selected the Cool LEGO® Site of the Week for July
20-26, 1997" and ashamed to say not updated since.