 Trains / 8561
8560  |  8562
Subject:
End of 9V train line?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:55:11 GMT

I've been just at Germans probably best online Lego® shop www.reimann.de .
They have already some of the 2001s sets for sale, but I was really shocked,
when I found out, that 9V points and crossings are discontinued in 2001!

Does that mean we have to buy them at doubled prices from S@H now, or even
worse: will 9V train line die as assumed by some people here around before?

Yet another shock after discontinuing the basic XXL box
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4229
which always has been one of my favorites sets during the last years.

Hopeless Greetings...

Ben

BTW: has the new TLC record loss of over 60 millions of $ in 2000 been
mentioned in Lugnet before?
There have been hot discussions in the German Forum about TLC's set policy and
their loss. Quite hopeless for us AFOLs, as it seems.