 Trains / 8670
Re: Custom Builded Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 04:27:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
I justed added pics of the train station my wife created!

Check it out.

http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh

go to the train link and click and click on the intermediate button followed
by the scenery button.  The pics are at the bottom!  Let me know what you think.

Here is a summary f it.

3 building structure:  main build have pizza shop, luggage area, eating
area.  Walkway to get from 1 buiding to another.  Freight station section
where cars and trucks can be uploaded to trains.
Looks pretty cool,i like the overpass.

Ahui Herrea