 Trains / 8718
Re: Custom Builded Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:05:48 GMT

That is one reason why I made this programme.

http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/software.htm

HTH
Sonnich

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
Just a suggestion on web page design...

DO NOT use fullsize pics and just use Height and Width to resize them. • It's just
rude to people on dialups.  If you want a page to have small thumbnails, • MAKE
THUMBNAILS, and link them to the fullsized pics.  That way people only • have to wait
for the download of large graphics for the pics they really want to see • details on.

Your pages such as • http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/Trains_Intermediate.htm take
absolutely forever to download on 56K, I can't imagine it on a slower • connection.

Ahui Herrera wrote:

I justed added pics of the train station my wife created!

Check it out.

http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh

go to the train link and click and click on the intermediate button • followed
by the scenery button.  The pics are at the bottom!  Let me know what • you think.

Here is a summary f it.

3 building structure:  main build have pizza shop, luggage area, eating
area.  Walkway to get from 1 buiding to another.  Freight station • section
where cars and trucks can be uploaded to trains.

Let me know what you think.
Ahui Herrea

--
Tom Stangl