 Trains / 8719
Re: another design for automated points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:33:25 GMT

"Wessel burgers" <wessel_b@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello everybody,

Based on what I saw after reading Chris Masi's post on his automated • points
creation (http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=6948) I began to do some • thinking
of my own and came up with a design for automated points which are
controlled with a Bar code Unit. I used a simple program which enables two
trains to alternate tracks by themselves.

You can find some further explanations plus instructions here:
http://www.wez.myweb.nl/point/autotrack.htm

Wessel, could you please explain how you make the train close the switches
connected to the Codepilot?

Ciao
Mario