 Trains / 7143
Re: New MOC: Cargo Sprinter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Demlow writes:
James Mathis <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote:

Any comments on the availability of this window glass type
of 1 tall, 6 wide, 3 deep clear sloping window?  Is trans-green the only • color
easily available right now?

It's very available in clear these days: just buy a Landspeeder or a Flash
Speeder (both of which have lots of other good parts too).

Oh, yes.  That's great!  I bought several Flash Speeder sets.  I can't believe
I forgot it has the window.  I was too focused on all the cool green pieces!

Great models as usual, thanks for sharing.

Steve (the GMLTC fan of European trains)

Thanks.
later,
James Mathis