 Trains / 5479
Re: Wheel Arrangement (Re: Stupid question about steam engines)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:48:03 GMT

To Simon, thanks, I will, when I get a chance. To the extent that I agree with
it, anyway. It speaks authoritatively but neglects to mention that what it • says
is not universally accepted.

Yep, it's a British book for British people and the standard is accepted
completely here.

I'm going to LDraw a 'Le Shuttle' Channel Tunnel locomotive one day - it's a
Bo-Bo-Bo.

Carbon 60