 Trains / 5474
Re: Stupid question about steam engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:00:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Reynolds writes:

Errr...what have I started here? I'll say this in my best US accent "chill
out, man" (hope that sounds like the real thing). All meant in jest, maybe us
Brits are not the ones with the 'stiff upper lip' after all!

I agree. There's really no need to detail in depth the many ways the Brits • have
messed up the entire world in this group. :-) We can take that up in
off-topic.debate or off-topic.fun (depending on your perspective (1) )

Seriously, when I say "eurotrash" it truly is just in good fun. To each his
own, if you want to model small trains that's just fine! And why wouldn't you,
you post from a domain with "tinyworld" in the name. :-)

Yes, I'm actually a real live minifig and your big huge trains scare me (too
many echos).

Jon

Ps We call Joe Lucas "The Prince of Darkness" over here!

(ps British humour is available on CD in all good stores)

That depends on the meaning of "humor" and "good"

Massive grin duck and run.

1 - 2 quick examples: Lucas Electric... Bangers and Mash...
++Lar