 Trains / 5477
Re: Wheel Arrangement (Re: Stupid question about steam engines)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:14:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Simon Denscombe writes:

To Simon, thanks, I will, when I get a chance. To the extent that I agree with
it, anyway. It speaks authoritatively but neglects to mention that what it says
is not universally accepted.

To everyone. PLEASE do not send me courtesy copies of your posts. It's a
DIScourtesy, because I think I need to respond directly. Detestable habit.

IF you MUST do it, please note that it's a copy of a post yourself, manually,
in the first line of your screed. Otherwise you are wasting my time.

++Lar