 Trains / 28651
28650  |  28652
Subject:
10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 03:01:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

ILTCO has received some images of the new 10183 LEGO Hobby Train.

http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album47

If you are not familiar with the LEGO Hobby Train (aka UTB), you can read
some background information in this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=28050&t=f&v=a

The first public announcement of the 10183 LEGO Hobby Train appears on Page
17 of Brick Journal #6.  Excerpted from Brick Journal:

1. The trains have been designed by 10 Hobby Train enthusiasts from around
the world
2. The box contains 1080 elements and the age mark is 16+
3. It is an advanced building set
4. 30 building instructions will be available for this set for 30 different
inspirational train models (one set of instructions will be printed and
included in the box and the 29 other instructions will be available online).
They can build an indefinite number of trains with the amount of bricks
available in the box
5. The retail price is 99.99 USD
6. The launch date is March 19, and you'll be able to get it at
www.LegoFactory.com!

Hopefully we will have more pictures soon.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com - My LEGO Blog