 Trains / 28683
Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:23:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:

   (...if Lego ever stops producing the current 9volt system I’m probably leaving the Lego train hobby...)

J-1!!!!

Don’t go! Join me on my 12 wide odyssey!

J-2

Yes, no need for motors - soon John will be making trains so wide you can sit on them and propel them along with your feet - all the time making “chuff-chuff” and “woo-woo” noises.

Then at last we can demonstrate how much the hobby has grown up...

Jason R