 Trains / 28655
Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 04:00:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:

The motor is not included in the box.  Look closely at this image:

http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album47&id=LHT_IN_Box_Image_1024x1147

In the lower right hand corner there is a picture of a 9v train motor and
some track.  Both have red "X" on top of them which indicate they are not
included in the box.

Mike

Too bad... for 100USD (100EUR here in the old world) it should have a motor...
with no motor this set gets too pricey.

And I also think that the main image, picturing a motor, is misleading.

I'm a bit disappointed.
G.