 Trains / 28698
Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:
   ILTCO has received some images of the new 10183 LEGO Hobby Train.

http://www.iltco.org/gallery/viewalbum.php?setalbumName=album47

Hopefully we will have more pictures soon.

Mike

Hello,

My ugly pictures taken at BrickFest 2006 during the presentation.

The speed of the presentation was too fast to use the flash, so it explains the poor quality and that some of the first slides are missing. However, there are models which don’t appear on the box art.

It was hard to not show these pictures during these long months :)

From http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ea-the-smile/FreeLUG/BrickFest2006/10183-Brickfest-2006/p8260007.jpg to http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ea-the-smile/FreeLUG/BrickFest2006/10183-Brickfest-2006/p8260036.jpg

Note : I will delete the pictures when the set will be available.

complete gallery

Erik

From these pics and other sources I have managed to work out 8 of the 10 designers:
Holger Mathes
James Mathis
Tim Gould
Christopher Masi
Steve Barile
Ben Fleskes
Jeremy Spurgeon
Mike Walsh

I think the ninth one is Pierre Normandin and is the last one ‘Ben’ Beneke? This pic looks like it says Reinhard and loco looks like something he would do.

Something else that was interesting looking through the pics was that the designers often seem to have built versions of models they built for themselves, e.g. Steve Barile’s Plymouth switcher His Factory Jeremy Spurgeons NW2 switcher His Factory (This isn’t meant as a critism, just an observation)

Tim