 Trains / 28694
Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:20:34 GMT

"Erik Amzallag" <brickerikNOSPAM@free.fr> wrote in message
news:JDs6JM.3pJ@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

My ugly pictures taken at BrickFest 2006 during the presentation.

The speed of the presentation was too fast to use the flash, so it
explains the
poor quality and that some of the first slides are missing. However, there
are
models which don't appear on the box art.

It was hard to not show these pictures during these long months :)

From
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ea-the-smile/FreeLUG/BrickFest2006/10183-Brickfest-2006/p8260007.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ea-the-smile/FreeLUG/BrickFest2006/10183-Brickfest-2006/p8260036.jpg>

Note : I will delete the pictures when the set will be available.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=235524 complete gallery>

Erik

Of the 30 models which were selected for the LHT set, the same 14 appear on
the front side of both the International (IN) box and North America (NA)
box.  The IN box shows 4 more on the back where as the NA box shows 8 more
on the back.  3 of the four on the back of the IN box are common with the NA
box.  Which means - of the 30 models, 3 don't appear on either box but all
30 do appear on the poster which is included with the box.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com - My LEGO Blog