 Trains / 28661
Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Don Cox wrote:

So, how many models can be made from this set at the same time, or are we paying
$100 for one engine model?

Count the train bases: 3
The windows are 8 1x4x3 and 16 panels 1x2x2
The doors are 4 (2 left and 2 right).

You have 3 complete bases but not enough parts to make two waggons and an
engine. There are few train windows and trasparent panels. I think you can
build:
one passanger waggon
or
one big engine
or
two little engines
or
two different passanger waggons
or
one engine and two freight cars

For 100$ it is someway too much expensive, if you don't have any motor or track.
It is not a set that make you possible to build your own hobby train, not if you
buy just one copy. I think you need at least 3 of them in order to make a
complete train (passangier train).

Luca