 Trains / 25100
Re: Nominations for a trainset poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 11:26:48 GMT

Thanks for the info, I'm afraid it was a case engaging fingers before google!

On the subject of the two main loco manufacturers whats the main design features
that help differentiate them? I was looking at photos and although I can see
that obviously the locos are diffent I couldn't work out the 'signatures' that
allow you say, 'thats EMD' or 'thats GE'

cheers, tim