 Trains / 25099
Re: A new article by Didier Enjary...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 23:09:14 GMT

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message
news:IGAoLy.Axq@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Actually, that is great!  It allows me to see the slides that I'm more
interested in (the snot instructions, for instance) and doesn't have the • five
minute download.

Is ILTCO.org already set up to do this, or did you have to code that in? • An
excellent way of solving my problem!

-Lenny

Added forum: trains.org

ILTCO had Gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com) embedded into the web site.
I simply saved the presentation as JPG files and then loaded them into a
single album using Gallery's upload function.

I will try and add the rest of the library presentations to the Gallery over
the next few weeks.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: A new article by Didier Enjary...

(...) Actually, that is great! It allows me to see the slides that I'm more interested in (the snot instructions, for instance) and doesn't have the five minute download. Is ILTCO.org already set up to do this, or did you have to code that in? An (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)