 Trains / 25420
Re: Nominations for a trainset poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:56:22 GMT

Second is a  breakdown train set. I realise Lego has already done
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4552 4552>, <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4814 4814>
and <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4817 4817> but none of these are proper
breakdown cranes. Maybe something like
<http://www.br-eng.info/about/lego/mocs/breakdowncrane.htm Ross's> version would
be good. It would just need a yellow support coach to complete it.

It would be good to see this done "officially"
This one is modelled on the Hornby 75ton breakdown crane but has gone
through a few revisions since the photo.
http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk/gallery.php/LEGO/Merrist%20wood/Railway/DSCF0027.JPG?page=1

I was actually going to post this in the next few days as well :)

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk