 Trains / 25015
Re: Nominations for a trainset poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 16:12:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:

“Larry Pieniazek” larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com wrote in message news:IG0uzB.E3u@lugnet.com...
   In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:

“John” John@TCLTC.org wrote in message news:IG0t4z.1o1@lugnet.com... (not
   too wild about the model, but, <drool>, NAVY:-d)

   NAVY, psssssssshhhhhhhhh. That’s not NAVY! It’s JENKS blue (also known as MOPAC blue). I would not have known that, but you hit pretty darned close to home(1) with that one. Here’s MSLTC’s logo(2):

J2, maybe you could ask the guy who did that logo what color they used??? They presumably would know.

(wink)

  • that he did, mate. That he did. BUT - who’s to say he used to

I sampled it:-)

Yes, Rob, your objection is noted, but hey, you can’t have everything (where would you put it?)

LEGO dark blue would be close enough for me, because I’d kitbash to build some Minneapolis, Northfield, & Southern locos, as attempted HERE albeit in regular LEGO blue by Zephyr1934 (?). He appears to be a member of the COLTC; does anyone know his name?

JOHN