 Trains / 25014
Re: Check This Out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 16:07:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
<http://www.carrslocomotives.com/gallery.htm UNBELIEVABLE>

That's {one} lifestyle I'd consider if I won the lottery (that is,
if I actually {played} the lottery, which I don't)

That stuff makes your 14 wides look positively "puny"...

Hmm, larger scale than the live steam rideable layout I got a chance to
visit in Largo Florida last Christmas. I really need to get around to
posting pictures from it. The Largo layout sprawls over several acres of a
park, complete with a tunnel. I think the ride took about 15-20 minutes.

Frank