 Trains / 25087
Re: Nominations for a trainset poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 17:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

Loco: NS late model GE road unit (EMD has been overrepresented between the ATSF
warbonnet F and the BNSF GP)... preferably one with radiator flares, I'm not
picky about which one. Make sure it has thoroughbred (prancing horse) stickers
for the logo, in several sizes.

Could you be a bit less obscure with this for the non-USAnians of us, me
specifically! What do you mean by NS and which road are you refering to?

Cheers, Tim

OK, Norfolk Southern, any preferences for loco type or shall I use my judgement
for the photo?

tim

Pick from here http://www.krunk.org/~joeshaw/pics/ns/ge-locos/