 Trains / 23230
Re: Roundy Roundy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:04:30 GMT

I too am of the kind that likes to get a minifig's-eye-view of the action.  As
to continuous loops, my layout is currently not large enough to have worthwhile
line that doesn't loop.  So, in order to keep the trains running for a
worthwhile amount of time, I run them on a loop.  I've been toying with the idea
of having loops and independent non loops on the same layout but I would need to
setup the layout outside my room to have enough space.  I guess the loops are
just convenient if all you want is to see your trains run.

-Juan