 Trains / 23229
Re: Roundy Roundy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:37:29 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in
message
I'll have some sidings and passing tracks to be sure but just letting the • trains
run, and then putting my nose to the table edge so I get a minifigs eye • view as
they rumble by will be a large part of the operational regime.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who likes to put his face right down
next to the track.

I like to get as close as possible so I can feel the air currents as the
train whooshes by.

Bryan