 Trains / 23225
23224  |  23226
Subject:
Roundy Roundy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:42:02 GMT

Most people and groups seem to go for 'roundy roundy' track plans. For
exhibitions this makes sense as trains can be kept moving without too much
effort. However most people who have put trackplans or pics of their home
layouts on Brickshelf also seem to have followed this path. Is this because the
Lego motor isn't that great when used for shunting, or on end-to-end layouts or
is it just cos people are thinking 'toy trains'?
I don't own any 9V points or enough track to really test out end-to-end running
but I was wondering what others thought?

Tim