 Trains / 22297
Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:40:25 GMT

I'm pretty excited about the Harry Potter sets. They are great for town,
train and castle.

4753 is simply spiffy:
http://www.classic-castle.com/sets/images/preview/hp/4753.jpg

On the trains:
http://www.classic-castle.com/sets/images/preview/hp/10132.jpg

Is this standard red or the new darker red? I'm hoping standard red for the
train windows.

And don't forget that ILTCO posted the Spider Man sets:

Dark gray windows -
http://www.iltco.org/sneakpeek/2004/?image=2&PHPSESSID=8325bab8cffc8d1f25d39ce169f205fd

Lets of great parts in all the new sets.

Bryan

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that LEGO has provided • <http://www.classic-castle.com>
with official pictures of the 2004 Knight's Kingdom and Harry Potter • sets.

Ben E.
Sets Admin at CC

XFUT to Trains... so that a subthread can get started, to talk about the • new
purple TRAIN windows in the Knight Bus (along with some other parts, I'm
thinking there are enough parts there now to do a very creditable Orient
Express-ish train if you buy enough bus sets.. mmmm.. tan and purple, what • a
great color scheme. The only problem is that the real one is apparently • tan
windows and purple lower panels but hey...)

and to talk about the new Hogwarts Express set(s!!!!) As someone on • brickish.org
said, they are minimal redesigns, not huge reworks.

But there are two, and one is electric so that presumes that Bachman's • license
has expired or been modified or something, presumably... or so I presume • ;-)
anyway.