 Castle / 19185
Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:28:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that LEGO has provided http://www.classic-castle.com with official pictures of the 2004 Knight’s Kingdom and Harry Potter sets.

Ben E. Sets Admin at CC

The new HP sets go a long way to restoring my faith in lego. I was truly disgusted by the new KK and pirate sets. My expectations for those lines, based on last year’s sets, was that lego was finally leaving juniorization behind. These HP sets help make up for those dashed hopes. I rarely buy sets just for parts - if I want parts I go to Bricklink or Ebay. As such the old HP sets were of little interest to me. The new ones however are wonderfully dejuniorized - even the castle, which I had expected would be a reissue. Between these sets, the millenium falcon, and possible legends, 2004 seems set to be good year (especially since I for one don’t mind the color change all that much). For once in a long while, I can say: well done TLC. PS The picture for the Shrieking Shack seems to be MIA.