 Castle / 19203
Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:43:28 GMT

I mentioned this before. Looks like I was right. In the comic book that
comes with the big knights it shows the castle being taken over and
'turning' red.
Means some sad people (probably me included) will buy 2 :)

--
James Stacey
------
"Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Barnas wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that LEGO has provided
<http://www.classic-castle.com> with official pictures of the 2004
Knight's
Kingdom and Harry Potter sets.

There are also some more pictures (of the boxes only) and pricing at

<http://www.zooscape.com/cgi-bin/maitred/YellowLoop/questt120888/jornada2269
6730/disentangle2/hitherto1
Zooscape.com>

This retailer's prices seem to be a bit inflated, but at least you
can see
the price range.

Kelly

DOESNT THE BOX MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THERE WILL BE A BLUE VERSION AND A
RED
VERSION??????????

Wasn't sure what box you were talking about at first.  You mean this
picture of 8781:

http://www.yellowloop.com/products/img/418647_big.jpg

Yeah, the little picture in the upper right of the box makes me think
it comes
with extra hi-light pieces to switch it from being the "blue" forces'
castle to
being the "red" forces' castle.  Nice touch.

-Paul