 Castle / 19182
Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:15:26 GMT

so now we can see the buttress piece with a window is one big prefabbed
piece
http://www.classic-castle.com/sets/images/preview/kk/8780.jpg
used in the big castle and the jousting set too. May proove handy but looks
needlessly 'poop'y to me.

I do like the look of the new castle, despite myself tho

--
James Stacey
------
"Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that LEGO has provided • <http://www.classic-castle.com>
with official pictures of the 2004 Knight's Kingdom and Harry Potter sets.

Ben E.
Sets Admin at CC