 Castle / 19181
RE: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:48:17 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that LEGO has provided
<http://www.classic-castle.com>
with official pictures of the 2004 Knight's Kingdom and Harry Potter sets.

Ben E.
Sets Admin at CC

Hi Ben
Thanks for the heads up.  Are the HP sets using real skin tones or is that
effect caused by the white balance of the photo?
Thanks,
Mark Mueller