 Trains / 21546
Re: 1830 style loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
Niels Karsdorp wrote:

Anybody to want these wheels in yellow, now ? :-)

I'd prefer dark orange then for the old NCS colors :D

Or blue for the old NBDS colors :D
Or green for the old SS :D
Or brown for the old NRS colors :D

For those not known to the Dutch railway history:

NRS = Nederlandsche Rhijnspoorweg Maatschappij (Dutch Rhine Railway Company)
NCS = Nederlandsche Centraal Spoorweg Maatschappij (Dutch Central Railway
Company)
NBDS = Noord Brabants Duitse Spoorweg Maatschappij (North Brabant German Railway
Company)
SS = Maatschappij tot Exploitatie van Staatsspoorwegen (Company to Operate the
State Railways)

HIJSM/HSM = Hollandsche (IJzeren) Spoorweg Maatschappij (Dutch (Iron) Railway
Company)

I can't find pictures now.

Niels