 Trains / 21533
Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:

   Ya ya... my only question is what constitutes a “set”.

At least 20... *grin*

Na... that constitutes a good start not a set.

JohnG, GMLTC

I think a “set” would be the minimum amount, say 4. If I were Ben, I’d charge $14 for a set of 4, or $24 for a set of 8. But your points are well taken: true LTDs (LEGO Train Dudes) would purchase multiple sets in various colors:-)

JOHN