 Trains / 21508
Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:31:30 GMT

Steven Barile wrote:

Hi All,

I just hung up with Ben Fleskes and he OK'ed the news article that is now
on www.ILTCO.org! There is some more information about these drivers and
several pictures too!

Most of it looks great, however like Manfred mentions, why no opening for
the 1*1 round plate, and also it seems as if the hole for a driver rod is
actually recessed instead of standing out, which makes it a lot harder to
make a smooth running set of driver rods.

Are these already the final moulds or are things still "flexible"?

But I have to admit, other than the above comments they look spectaculair,
specailly the way the spokes are angled on the inside.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit