 Trains / 21517
21516  |  21518
Subject:
fixing broken links( Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

P.S. Larry - the ILTCO link on the main page is broken.

On the ILTCO site or on LUGNET?

There was a stray iltco.northcomp.com link buried in the middle of the main
.trains sidebar

As a note for future reference, these sorts of minor errors are best handled via
email rather than via a string of posts in the newsgroup... thats what my
contact info at the bottom of the page is for! if anyone spots something off,
just drop me a line and I'll get it sorted.

Now, I'm off to the basement... gotta build me a little something.