 Trains / 20583
Re: LDCC and Boosters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:37:30 GMT

Ok, I think I have it fixed.  Apparently, nqc doesn't like .srec files
that have gaps in the memory sequence.  So, I just added some
zeroes in those spots to makes things copacetic... :-)
I tested it with the Win32 version of nqc 2.4 a4 and it seems
to work fine.  Let me know if you still have problems with this
(or not)...  v1.05 is now up:

http://home.surewest.net/markril/lego/dcc/beta.html

Thanks for the detailed report,

Mark

"Brian B. Alano" <throwaway@insightbb.com> wrote in message
1.04beta isn't working with nqc 2.2r1 for Linux :(. After the download • completes
I get a SOUND_FAST_UP then the LCD goes blank and the RCX is completely
unresponsive. I have to pull the batteries to reset it. This happens with • both
lacc104.srec and ldcc104.srec. It happens whether I use quad-speed (nqc
-firmfast) or regular speed (nqc -firmware) firmware download. I happens • whether
on batteries or AC adapter. It does not happen with ldcc101.srec. It • happens on
both of my RCX 1.0s.

I did just try firmdl3 -f (brickos 0.2.3) and that worked! :)
Now to set up my pitiful oval...

Mark Riley wrote:
Ok!  Here it is:

http://home.surewest.net/markril/lego/dcc/beta.html