 Trains / 20582
Re: LDCC and Boosters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 00:37:29 GMT

1.04beta isn't working with nqc 2.2r1 for Linux :(. After the download completes
I get a SOUND_FAST_UP then the LCD goes blank and the RCX is completely
unresponsive. I have to pull the batteries to reset it. This happens with both
lacc104.srec and ldcc104.srec. It happens whether I use quad-speed (nqc
-firmfast) or regular speed (nqc -firmware) firmware download. I happens whether
on batteries or AC adapter. It does not happen with ldcc101.srec. It happens on
both of my RCX 1.0s.

I did just try firmdl3 -f (brickos 0.2.3) and that worked! :)
Now to set up my pitiful oval...

Mark Riley wrote:
Ok!  Here it is:

http://home.surewest.net/markril/lego/dcc/beta.html