 Trains / 18454
Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:46:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

But I would posit that those were done for the lighting effect rather than
for the keystone arch simulation as John did (which, by the way, is REALLY
neat.... gonna have to crib it.)

Whoa, pardner-- it was *Ross's* idea, not mine! :-)

Even better. I have no problem taking candy from babies, so why stop just
because Ross is a teen?