 Trains / 18453
Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 23:10:16 GMT

John wrote:
Well, it was quite a building year for Ross-- he turned 13 a few weeks back and
this MOC was the last thing he built before becoming a <shudder> teenager:

Awesome MOC.  It's really to bad I had to pack my LEGO away or I would
be copying and learning from it right now.  The fans are brilliant.  Is
there stiff wire in the tubing?

-chris

ps.  great bridge as well!