 Trains / 18245
Re: My opinion on drivers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:07:54 GMT

I don't think the wheels should be too tall. In reality they should be
little taller than the current train wheels, but I'd also like to see them
being offered in both red and black versions. another option would be the
choice of linking the drive rods to a standard "steam" cylinder OR a
jackshaft (for those incredible juice jacks like the Swedish Dm3 iron ore loco)

And lets not forget a six-wheeled train motor as well. I'd sure like to make
my ALCO a six-axle model.

-Harvey